Marking a significant milestone in our commitment to green practices, Aquify Pools is now officially Climate Care Certified and now offers our customers the option of a Climate Care Certified Package.
Climate Care Certification, an initiative by the Swimming Pool & Spa Association of Australia Ltd (SPASA), sets the standards of sustainability and efficiency for a range of products, systems, and installations.
Achieving this certification proves our commitment to environmentally responsible practices in the pool industry.
What does Climate Care Certification mean for us?
Becoming Climate Care Certified shows our dedication to sustainable solutions within the swimming pool and spa sector. It means we have met the following criteria with our products:
- Water efficiency/sustainability to reduce demand on our precious water resources.
- Minimal energy efficiency consumption during operation.
- Limits noise generation, promoting a more peaceful environment.
- Environmentally sustainable designs.
- Efficiency/sustainability innovations.
By providing our clients with Climate Care Certified products and services, we can all contribute positively to the environment; at the same time enjoying the benefits of cost-effective and efficient operation.
Aquify Pools currently uses a range of already Certified products including:
Daisy Thermotech and Ultradome pool covers, designed to minimise evaporation, keep your pool water warm and reduce the need for heating. They also decrease the amount of chemicals needed to keep your pool clean.
Maytronics robotic cleaner offers efficient and thorough cleaning with minimal energy use. It scrubs, vacuums, and filters dirt and debris from the pool, reducing the need for manual cleaning and chemical usage.
- Variable speed pumps that can be adjusted to run at different speeds, providing only as much power as needed for each task.
- Engineered glass filter media designed to filter out even the smallest particles from your pool water, reducing the need for chemical sanitisers.
- LED pool lights are energy efficient and long-lasting, reducing both your electricity bills and environmental impact.
- Acoustic noise mitigating equipment enclosure to reduce the noise produced by your pool equipment, providing a quieter and more enjoyable pool environment.
What does it mean for you?
Climate Care Certification is not only good for the environment; it also provides our clients with a better quality, more enjoyable swimming experience. Best of all, choosing our Climate Care Certified options can result in substantial savings for you. In fact, you’ll save thousands of litres of water per year, in turn, saving hundreds of dollars in energy costs.
With Aquify Pools, you can rest assured you’re contributing to a sustainable future while enjoying a superior, more efficient swimming experience.